Saturday, April 13, 2013

The website makes it real.

I am contacting you from my Cell room via the aide of one of the prison guard. My name is Moudjaidou Soumanou, ex-minister of commerce, Benin Republic. I got your contact information from one of the foreign human rights lawyer that visited the prison. My proposal is simple, I have a domicilary account with one of the banks here in Benin republic with the total amount of FCFA 3.5 Billion. I have an insider in the bank that I have already concluded arrangements to have a Gold ATM Card issued on this account. This is the area I will need your assistance because I was advised by my insider that it will be safer and unnoticeable if the ATM is drawn from USA,Europe or Asia. I am ready to offer you 30% and the remaining one will have to be sent to my wife. My family is in Togo and I will tell you what to do if you accept my deal. I have to do something fast before the government links me with the account and thereby freeze it as they froze four of my accounts in Benin Rep. France and Belgium. Mail me back if you are interested in my proposal and you can check this BBC site for my reason of my present location- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-20043189 This is a long story and I am being framed up for political reasons. Yours faithfuly,

Moudjaidou Soumanou

RESPONDED WITH:

Dear Mr. Moudjaidou...er....Sojdmanjoujihadist

It must be nice using a computer in a cell. I'm using one in my apartment which has had no interior design done. It's simply a cube-shaped studio apartment with a tiny window and some roaches. In fact, my computer hasn't been upgraded at all in the past fifteen years. I'm allowed outside by the people in the white coats every now and then, but other than that it's just me and Crenshaw, the roach that comes around every now and then.

I like your BBC article. It features a lovely and handsome person on the front page. Is this in fact you? How wonderful. You certainly do deserve the money. Keep it, all of it, sir and get your starving family from Togo off the street corners (I used to frequent those, you know!) and back into your home. Hopefully you don't have roaches like Crenshaw.

Be safe,

Shmoozadood Moolajoobert

No comments: