Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sweet Good Stories

FROM INTERNATIONAL POLICE UNIT, REGARDING RECOVERY OF YOUR LOST MONEY.
Call us @ our zonal office for more clearification+234 708 180 4723
Attention:

My name is Mr. John Brown. we are fraud investigating international police attached with United Nations international police unit Cotonou.
We cover West African country with our men. We discovered that you are among the list of foreigners that fell victims of fraudulent activities of some scam men here.
From our investigation, we discovered that you have lost some money to fulfill your endless financial obligation with these criminals .
I discovered that MANY who claim to be YOUR PARTNER AND FRIEND IN BUSINES INCLUDING YOUR PRESENT BUSINESS PARTNER used your money to buy properties here.
Though they are now on the run,but they would be writting you from hiding due to mobile internet services. We also found out that you sent money to THEM WITH HOPE OF MAKING A BIG MONEY.
Please we want to know how much you send to THEM, to enable us include it in the money we are proposing to return to you immediately. They are the people that told you series of sweet good stories ,and you believe them not knowing they are scam artist.
We need your absolute cooperation to enable us recover your fund and send it back to you to enable you reposition your damaged financial life.
CONTACT MR. JOHN BROWN VIA THIS MAIL FOR THE PROCEEDINGS OF YOUR PAYMENT john-interpol33@live.com
We have seized the properties of these men that were on the run, and have submitted their properties to government for auction sales to enable us recover your fund through it, but this will be possible if we hear from you ,to enable us advise you on how to apply for recovery of your fund and if possible give us more details that will help us to arrest them.
PLEASE DO NOT DISCLOSE THIS EMAIL TO THEM TO ENABLE US ARREST THEM,DO NOT INFORM THEM, JUST MAINTAIN REGULAR CORRESPONDENCE WITH US AND ALWAYS UPDATE ME ANYTIME THEY WRITE YOU.

Your reply to us is very important.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Yours faithfully,
Mr. John Brown +234 80 708 180 4723
Chief inspector of crime and fraud Interpol.


Mr John Brown,

I am rich, still rich, and I am richer than you would ever be richer than I would be. I have BIG MONEY, but thankfully NO WHAMMIES!

My financial life is not damaged in any way. I do apologize for any misconception as the money I sent to Africa was on its way to be sent to the children so the children could have food and eat and shoes and could learn how to read good and write good too just like i do. That way they can get on Press Your Luck too and I hope they get NO WHAMMIES, but BIG MONEY and then drive the wonderful mercedez-benz.

Yet allow me to clearify first. My present business partner is Mr Joseph Gnoelba, you may remember him as the man who traveled back in time to get me money for a plane ride so I could prevent it from happening. I have doublecheckered the past history and scam has not happened so Dick Clark was right in saying that the 10 thousand from that fucking pyramid was actually deposited and not scammed like the damned regis philbin does sometimes.

Please if there are any fraudulidious transaction, ignore it so I can get on with MY LIFE AS I READ SWEET GOOD STORIES IN THE CORNER OF MY ROOM THANK YOU.

Sincere,

ME

No comments: