Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Grammar fools in love.

Hi my love!!! How are you? At me all is good. How weather at you? I  very much miss on you, my love. You miss on me, my charm? I constantly dream of our meeting with you, my love. I very much want, that when I  have arrived to you We have lead pleasant evening at any restaurant  Also danced slow dance under music. You would like it, my love? I very  much would want it. My dear I it is glad that you want, that I have  arrived to you. But as I wrote you with last letters that I have  arrived to you to me 405 pounds will be necessary to buy the ticket and to arrive to you. My dear I very much wish to arrive to you but I need for this purpose 405 pounds. My dear I hope that you can help me
with money and transmit me 405 pounds that I could will buy the ticket and to arrive to you at date of a birth. You can transmit me 405 pounds? Tell to me when you can transmit me 405 pounds? I so want to embrace you at first our meeting with you, my love. I very much would like to present you a longest kiss, That has felt all sweet of my fine lips. I very much want, that you have felt my gentle and strong embraces. I always dreamed of such person as you, my love. And I very much would like, that we were near to you, my love. I feel the small girl who has fallen in love with you without memory. To me it is very sad without you, without your embraces and gentle, tender kisses. I very much want to be with you, my Prince!!! I so want it!!!! With huge love and with all my tenderness yours Darya.

DEAR DARYA

MY PRINCESS, THANK YOU FOR BEING IN MY LIFE.  MOST WOMEN WOULD NOT DATE A CAPSLOCK MAN LIKE ME.  THEY SAY ITS SHOUTING AND THEY CANT STAND IT WHEN I TWITTER THEM BECAUSE THEY SAY ITS TOO LOUD.  I THINK RUN-ON SENTENCES GO PERFECTLY WITH CAPSLOCK.  I DREAM OF YOU NIGHTLY YES.  I CAN HELP WITH YOUR 405 POUNDS, BUT I MUST GET LIPOSUCTION FIRST AS I CANNOT REMOVE MYSELF FROM MY HOUSE WITHOUT FALLING OVER.  THEN I CAN SHIP TO YOU MY DEAREST A TUB OF MY OWN HOT LARD.  WHEN CAN WE BE TOGETHER?  I DREAM OF HUGGING YOU IN MY MASSIVE, WARM EMBRACE.  THANK YOU FOR LOVING A MASSIVE, CAPSLOCK HUNGRY FOOL THAT I AM.  I WANT TO KISS YOU, BUT MY MANBOOBS ARE TOO BIG FOR THAT RIGHT NOW.  WHEN I REMOVE MY FAT AND GIVE IT TO YOU, THEN I WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU MY DEAREST THE KISS YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED.  WE WILL BE TOGETHER SOON, EVEN IF MY FAT PREVENTS IT FROM BEING SO.

YOURS ALWAYS,

FATTIE MCCAPLOCK