Saturday, August 16, 2008

Owning Fabrics

Kelley Ko Fabrics
2 Wilmington Court
Tankerville Road
London
SW16 5LN

Hello ,

My name is John kelly , C.E.O to Kelley Ko Fabrics. Kelley Ko
is a textile agency established 1990 by John and Jeanne Kelley
specializing in fashion fabrics for clothing manufactures and many designer ranges. Our office
is located in SW London , We are In search of a Representative in
Your region to Work for us as a Part Time worker and this will not affect
your current state of work.

The main scope of work for this Representative will be to accept
payment via Check or Wire Transfer and then deduct His/Her 10% working
allowance and a extra 5% for effectiveness and send down the rest to
our Head Office In the United Kingdom. If you are Interested, kindly get back
to me with your full name, phone number and residential address to
(kelly.ko13@gmail.com) .

Please note that it wouldn't cost you anything to receive payment on
our company's behalf.Please reply only if you will like to work from
home part-time and get paid weekly without leaving or it affecting your present job
(PAY IS GOOD)

NB: Kelley Ko Fabrics. will never ask you for anything like bank
account number,routing number,credit card,passwords,s.s.n # etc. If
anyone asks for those on our behalf please do not give out this info. This is to ensure
your security and non involvement in cases of Identity Theft.

Regards
John Kelly


Mr. John Kelly:

I am pleased to hear that your business in the UK is doing well. I am also pleased that you
do not wish to know any of my information, as that downright proves without a doubt that
you're not trying to scam me like the other couple of bastards tried to do. I came to their
place of business with a hearty lunch of pizza mixed with a few special ingredients. Needless
to say, their offices won't be doing business anymore.

I do regret to inform you, however, that I cannot do business with your branch. Actually,
your business IS my business. You see, you are owned and operated by Wriggum Services Inc,
and I actually happen to be so far up the corporate ladder that some would say I get orders
directly from God. That's exactly why your business is doing so well.

So as your newfound CEO to your little business, the powers that be command you to relinquish
all of your assets and put them into my account. I'll give you the information later, just
understand now that you won't be able to escape my loving wrath as I take over your company
and eventually the world.

One of the other companies I own is in business to install identifying chips inside the hands
of every individual in the United States. We are working with hospitals to have these chips
implanted into babies as soon as they are born. Once this is entirely implemented, I will rise
to power and the chips will give me the ability to infiltrate security by any means possible.
If someone is doing something they shouldn't, the peacekeeper police will be on them in a moment
of time.

So, to make a long story short, i'm taking over your company and then the world.

KEEP THE PEACE
SUSTAIN ORDER
ALL IN THE NAME OF THE FIFTH REECH

No comments: