Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pepsi Bimbo

We are happy to inform you that you have just won our monthly PEPSI DRAWS of
One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling.
Note that your email address was selected via our computer draws held today.
Your File number attached to your ticket is PEP00934/UK. Kindly fill out
the claims verification form below and forward the details to your claims
agent below:

Claims Verification Form Below

1. Your Full Names: 2. Address: 3. Telephone and
Fax Numbers:
4. Occupation: 5. Reference Number: 6. How often do you
drink Pepsi:

Claims Agent
Name: Mrs Cherry Rings
Email: cherryclaimsdesk11@jmail.co.za

Best Regards,
Willie Adams
Pepsi Cola Company U.K


Replied:

OOOOOOMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!! Like srsly omg i have neva totally just one somefin in my
entire effin life OMG dats so kwl.
I dont drik alot of pepsi tho i like coke. both kinds LOL my boyfriend deals it OMG!
But liek if ur GonnA give MEEE free stuff den hellz yea i mite drink it 4rm now on

but i have Qs plzzzz

1. wtf is a pound? uhhh have u guys hurd of the DOLLAR its like so much better wtf is a
pound? i mnot pounding anything lolz im buying with the american dollar its alot better cuz
americas tha richest count in the world dont u kno dat????

2. sterling, is that like GOLD?! OMG GOLD its so pretty i wear alot cuz my bf buys me it

ok heres my info

1. Melissa Kerchiefson. stfu i hate my name omg i wana murder my parents and take more
coke.
2. 123 sutherland drive no not like donald sutherland that weird guy who was in those movies
3. just txt me iv got like some cell phone plan with myspace and facebook and youtube and ooh
shiny things....umm i think iv got like that Ifone thing
4. ummm i go to high school? duh?
5. umm wtf?
6. i told you i dont drink pepsi i drink coke so but like i told u ill be ur bitch if u
put me in commercials and make me a model and stuff the real coke is good stuff and it makes
me rly thin so i think im gona B a model when i get older i just need my bf to buy me some tits

ok so get back to me soon willie do u play sports u can find me on myspace iv got hot pics there
click and theyll take u to my webcam site u can get in FREEEEEEEEE ;o)

No comments: